A list of all our available audio tours
Podtours allow you to travel independently yet benefit from the services of a knowledgeable tour guide. No more trying to hear over the noise of traffic. No more peering over the shoulders of another fifteen people to see what the guide is pointing out.
Want to go at your own pace? Just load up your iPod or mp3 player and you're ready to set off with your personal tour guide.
Each podtour, though planned round a walk or drive, is divided into tracks, so if you're short of time, or only interested in one part of the tour, or starting from somewhere else - it's your decision what you see and when.
- Chartres cathedral and city
- Sainte Chapelle and Notre Dame
- The basilica of Saint-Denis
- Norwich cathedral
- Gloucester cathedral
- Great Malvern priory
- Chichester cathedral
- Salisbury cathedral
- Winchester cathedral
- Peterborough cathedral
- Ely city and cathedral
- Lincoln city and cathedral
- Ipswich - home to cardinals and spies
- Norwich 1450 - the medieval city
- Southwark - Shakespeare's London
- York Minster and city
- Durham Cathedral
- Barcelona - two tours: the Gothic city and the City of Modernisme
- Toledo - spiritual centre of Spain
- Salamanca - renaissance city with Spain's oldest university
- Segovia - possibly the best day trip you can make from Madrid!
- Seville - Arab heritage and the wealth of the Indies
- coming soon - Granada and Cordoba - the Moorish and Jewish heritage of southern Spain
- Bruges - the Golden Century
- Antwerp - city of Rubens.
- Brussels - two free podtours.
- In Flanders Fields - two podtours exploring the First World War and the battles of the Ypres Salient
Germany and Austria